Operating System & Version
cPanel & WHM Version

jesus6144

Registered
Sep 14, 2020
venezuela
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello, I have a server with cpanel, Litespeed and Cloudlinux but in my WHM when I am going to create or edit packages I do not see the Package Extension "LVE SETTING"

package extensions image

I can go to LVE MANAGER - PACKAGES and there edit the LVE limits but I don't see the LVE setting box when I am going to create or edit a package in WHM.

Now the error is that when I assign a package to a cpanel account (downgrade or upgrade plan) this account does not take the LVE settings, it only updates the normal settings that appear when creating a package (domains, disk, subdomains, data base etc tec ).

So I think the error is because I don't have the "LVE SETTING" extension pack option in the add packages option in WHM.

Attachments

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! Can you tell me what you see inside the /var/cpanel/packages/extensions/ directory on the system?

If there is no lve data there, could you try reinstalling the lvemanager package on the system? By installing and uninstalling the lvemanager package on the system, I am able to effectively add or remove that option from the Add a Package interface in WHM.