Mail delivery problem to Gmail email

magick

Registered
Oct 2, 2021
Italy
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner
Hello,

I have reseller hosting with cPanel and WHM v98.0.8. I have a mail delivery problem for a domain in the reseller account. When I send a messagge from one email account to Gmail address, Gmail app show a question mark next to the sender's name. This happens just one of 4 accounts created in the domain. The SPF and DKIM already are there configured.

Thank your for your help.

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! According to Gmail, this happens when the message was sent without authentication:

Can you follow the steps outlined there to troubleshoot that issue and let me know if that gets you down the right path?

magick

Registered
Oct 2, 2021
Italy
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner
Hi cPRex, thank you for your reply.

I followed the steps of Google support to check if the message is authenticated. For the email for which I have the problem, I don't see "Mailed by" below the sender's name, but I see it in the header of the messages sent from another address. Please look at the attach.

Attachments

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
If you have root access to the server you're welcome to submit a ticket to our team so we can check this out on our end. If you only have reseller access, it would be best to reach out to host to have them check the server details directly.