Mail Delivery Status Not Displaying Any Data

kammy

Registered
Sep 13, 2018
Madrid
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
We have a very common complaints from our users that emails are not being delivered, to have something that our customer support staff can check, I have set up some more reseller accounts on our server to give them access to the mail delivery logs.

However, the issue is that when they run a report, there is no data shown at all, no matter which settings are used.

rpvw

Jul 18, 2013
Spain
www.rpvw.com
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Have you checked that you have Eximstats enabled in your WHM » Service Configuration » Service Manager ?

Eximstats
Responsible for maintaining email bandwidth logs, limiting email usage, and populating data for the Mail Delivery Reports system.

sparek-3

Aug 10, 2002
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Yea, you'll probably need Eximstats enabled for this to work.

However, I generally don't recommend using Eximstats. I don't think any of our users uses this information (or would know how to read the information) and it tends to just waste processor and disk i/o time.

When issues pop up, our staff can scour through the exim_mainlogs manually find the cause of any issues.

Kind of the having server administrators on hand that know what they are doing vs. giving end users tools to maybe figure these things out themselves.

Reactions: rpvw

cPanelLauren

Forums Analyst II
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Hi @kammy

Can you please let us know if the solutions provided above do or do not assist with resolving the issue?

Thanks!