Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

"Mail only" account

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by KimBO, Oct 1, 2004.

1. KimBO

KimBO Well-Known Member

Hello...

is there any possibility to creat a "mail only" account for customers?

Greetings... KimBO

#1 KimBO, Oct 1, 2004
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2004
  2. cunoodle2

cunoodle2 Member

Well technically I guess you could. You could just create an account for them....create the e-mail account for them and then only give them the user name and password for that particular e-mail account. They would be able to access it via webmail or outlook. Is this what you were looking for? If not just give us a little more info and we will get back to you with some futher ideas.

3. KimBO

KimBO Well-Known Member

Oh... yeah... sure... ;)

The customer want to have only an introduction page - start side - and nothing more, but he want to have ~100 email accounts with 100MB space...

I could do it like this, that I give him 10000MB webspace for using this with the webspace, but then he can put there things also and this I dont want...

Furthermore he wants to have IMAP and in cpanel is no controll for IMAP traffic...

Thanks for thinking :)

Greetings... KimBO