The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mail problems

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by icecopper, Nov 30, 2007.

1. icecopper

icecopper Registered

Nov 8, 2006
    There are 10/20 domains being hosted in my cpanel all but one have no problems what so ever with their mail.

One however is driving me nuts, it is very selective as to what mail it will allow, most get bounced back to the sender without ever having reached the in box.

It is also selective in what sent mail shows as sent in the sent mail folder. Horde has the option of setting sent mail to be placed in the folder, this option is selected and auto fills the saving of sent mail check box on the new emails.. however this makes not the slightest bit of difference as to wether is saves the mail as sent or not.

This particular client does not like using horde because it takes so long to access and prefers to use squirrel mail which has no option I can find to set the sent mail being saved in a sent folder

Any ideas?:rolleyes:
  2. ttremain

ttremain Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2003
    As far as the bounced mail goes, what does the bounce message say?

Squirrelmail defaults to use a "Sent" folder. (I believe) but this can be adjusted
    under "Options" "Folder Preferences", then choose your option in the third box down.