Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Mail Queue Manager: feature missing

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by hariskhan, May 23, 2006.

1. hariskhan

hariskhan Well-Known Member

Hello,

Mail Queue Manager has a small feature missing.

When one has a very large queue, like I have 61,000+ mails in the queue at the moment, it helps to have a link named "more" on the page, after it shows some 10-25 mails on page1 for it.

Does it make sense?

2. fred123123

fred123123 Well-Known Member

sure it does...

You mean that the 61k messages appeared all in one page ??? that is ugly ... Did it take a while to load ?

3. electron33

electron33 Well-Known Member

Another good feature would be to have checkboxes for each mail so one could delete several messages at once.

4. budway

budway Well-Known Member

A while back there was a script done by someone in the forum that deleted e-mails on mail queue based on your criteria.

Try searching.

Open a feature request in bugzilla.cpanel.net for the feature you would like.

Best of the Luck!

5. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

That would be me.

With my script, I don't need the checkboxes option because for starters, with checkboxes, you'd have to look at the emails first to see which ones you want to delete.

I like the idea of a multi-page view for large queues though. They should never get that big, but when it does happen, it'd be better if the page didn't download the entire list. 10-25 would be a bit small though. I'd rather go for 100 per page. Maybe the number can be selected by the user.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...