Mail Queue Manager: feature missing

hariskhan

Apr 15, 2004
Hello,

Mail Queue Manager has a small feature missing.

When one has a very large queue, like I have 61,000+ mails in the queue at the moment, it helps to have a link named "more" on the page, after it shows some 10-25 mails on page1 for it.

Does it make sense?

fred123123

Jul 23, 2005
sure it does...

You mean that the 61k messages appeared all in one page ??? that is ugly ... Did it take a while to load ?

electron33

Feb 24, 2004
Another good feature would be to have checkboxes for each mail so one could delete several messages at once.

budway

Apr 16, 2003
A while back there was a script done by someone in the forum that deleted e-mails on mail queue based on your criteria.

Try searching.

Open a feature request in bugzilla.cpanel.net for the feature you would like.

Best of the Luck!

PWSowner

Nov 10, 2001
ON, Canada
budway said:
A while back there was a script done by someone in the forum that deleted e-mails on mail queue based on your criteria.
That would be me.

With my script, I don't need the checkboxes option because for starters, with checkboxes, you'd have to look at the emails first to see which ones you want to delete.

I like the idea of a multi-page view for large queues though. They should never get that big, but when it does happen, it'd be better if the page didn't download the entire list. 10-25 would be a bit small though. I'd rather go for 100 per page. Maybe the number can be selected by the user.