Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Mail server not responding

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by kaiserwaseem, Jan 7, 2005.

1. kaiserwaseem

kaiserwaseem Registered

My squirrel and horde was not running so i ask my server support about this problem they suggest me to run script :" /scripts/upcp"
    After running this command squirrel and horde are working but a big problem generated mail server do not send/recevie mail ,on mail delivery give error :
    "Message 1Cm4Aa-0000P2-SD is not frozen
    LOG: MAIN PANIC
    failed to expand condition "${perl{checksa_deliver}{$domain}{$local_part}{$received_protocol}}" for virtual_sa_user router: Undefined subroutine &main::checksa_deliver called.

failed to expand condition "${perl{check_deliver_spam}{$domain}{$local_part}}" for virtual_user_spam router: Undefined subroutine &main::check_deliver_spam called.

failed to expand condition "${perl{check_deliver}{$domain}{$local_part}}" for virtual_user router: Undefined subroutine &main::check_deliver called.

failed to expand condition "${perl{checkvalias}{$domain}{$local_part}}" for has_alias_but_no_mailbox_discarded_to_prevent_loop router: Undefined subroutine &main::checkvalias called.

failed to expand condition "${perl{checkusersa}{$local_part}{$received_protocol}}" for sa_localuser router: Undefined subroutine &main::checkusersa called.

failed to expand condition "${perl{hasfilterfile}{$local_part}}" for central_user_filter router: Undefined subroutine &main::hasfilterfile called.

failed to expand condition "${perl{checkvalias}{$domain}{$local_part}}" for has_alias_but_no_mailbox_discarded_to_prevent_loop router: Undefined subroutine &main::checkvalias called.

failed to expand condition "${perl{checkuserspambox}{$local_part}}" for localuser_spam router: Undefined subroutine &main::checkuserspambox called.
    "

Please help me out ,Thanks