The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mail Server Questions

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by vlee, Mar 23, 2012.

1. vlee

vlee Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2005
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United Stat
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I have been research and searching the internet for a solution to an issue that is bugging me for the last 3 months now.

I get email through my servers that seem to be spoofed and from other countries like China, Brazil and so on.

I have enabled and add more RBL’s and CBL’s to Exim and it has helped but it is not good enough.

I do not want to country TLD’s but I may no choice to do so.

I am running ConfigServer Security & Firewall - csf v5.48, Mod Security and have set everything to PCI Compliance standards.

So does anyone have any ideas for me to try to resolve without adding any more addons to cPanel?

How do I block country TLD’s such as China, Brazil and so on in mail server?

I hate spammers and hackers that have nothing better things to do than to cause trouble for people who are being good hard working people.

So any suggestions on this matter will be very helpful.

All the cPanel staff are great people and very helpful in what they can to make their products better.