The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mail Statistics / Cpanel 11

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by WendyH, Jun 13, 2007.

1. WendyH

WendyH Registered

We have a dedicated server at HG. Our server was upgraded to cPanel 11 last week. This morning I observed that there was a revision update early this morning to WHM 11.1.0 cPanel 11.4.11-R13914.

First, let me state that I really like the features of cPanel 11. On the Mail Statistics page in cPanel 11 it shows "rejected IP addresses". (Again, nice feature) At the top of our list it shows:

Messages Rejected ip
    656 local

My question is this what could it be rejecting? Could it be rejecting IPs from our IP Deny lists? I hope it isn't rejecting our local domains SMTP emails. I don't see anything unusual on the mail logs or the reject log. Anyone one know what this could be?

This may not have been the correct forum to post this in and if not then I do apologize in advance.

WendyH

2. claven177

claven177 Well-Known Member

I have check my Top 50 rejected ips by message count,
    but I didnot find rejected ips as local , I only saw

Attached Files:

3. claven177

claven177 Well-Known Member

My other question is ----
    I have put this 50 Rejected ips on my /etc/apf/deny_hosts.rules.
    Where can I find this Rejected ips? If I can set a cron script to collect this rejected ips and auto add them to /etc/apf/deny_hosts.rules, it is great! but where can I find this rejected ips? in Database: eximstats ? I have check but non.