Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Mail Toaster and WHM/ CPanel

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by vat19, Jun 29, 2005.

1. vat19

vat19 Member

I just came across the Mail Toaster set of scripts at http://www.tnpi.biz/internet/mail/toaster/
    and it looks intriguing for getting full control of e-mail for lesser techs on Linux machines etc.

I was just wondering if anyone has tried this on WHM machine and whether it would break any of the CPanel/WHM stuff if I used it.

Only have one machine that is hosting so I do not want to try and have it muck up my system... :eek:

Thanks

VAT19

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

I'm not sure that I understand what you'd want to use that for? It appears to be an SMTP/POP3/IMAP replacement and as such wouldn't work with cPanel at all.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...