Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Mailbox Size Warning (warn)?

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by Kimber, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Kimber

Kimber Active Member

I am getting the below message but I can't figure out why because I download all my email address to my Outlook daily.

The mailbox admin@bestbabyshowercard.com is almost full. You should remove some emails from the box as soon as possible to prevent losing any future mail. This mailbox is currently 80.43% full.

How or where do I check this? Like I said I download all my emails daily to outlook so why would any be left to fill my box?

Thank you

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Spam probably. Login to webmail via cPanel or yourdomain.com/webmail and have a look.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. markfrompf

markfrompf Well-Known Member

Try un-checking an option in Outlook/Outlook Express that says "Leave a Copy of Messages on Server."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Kimber

Kimber Active Member

Thanks, that was it. Out of all my email address that one some how got set up wrong. Now I have 1255 emails coming in. LOL LOL

#4 Kimber, Jan 2, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2007