The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MailDir Conversion Killed All Email

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Mibble, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mibble

Mibble Active Member

well, here we go on about 10 days or so, of intermittent email. the maildir conversion was alledgedly donly done part way, however this last time at lease i was able to send/recveive email half arsed. anyway, support did another conversion this afternoon, 500 pacific, i call, let them know again having problems, that no email being sent out. am told it is too working. so i say fine, i hang up, call some customers to check, they all state the same thing, 451 error. i call back and the individual i was working with is goine home and the one on duty cant repair my problem, so now i sit, twiddling my thumbs and losing more customers, because of this same upgrade failing over one week ago.

John

2. wills

wills Well-Known Member

That makes the two of us and now they're blaming my MailScanner install!!!!!!
    This has got to be the poorest support ever!

The sad part is that I don't get any errors. Just no mail! Oh yeah I call the hotline and it hung up on me and I kid you not!

3. anup123

anup123 Well-Known Member

I have ticket for six days which i have decided to close as no one seems to be bothered to care.

Cheers
    Anup

4. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Please stick to the threads that you're alreadin posting in regarding the maildir conversion insteading of starting new ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.