Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Mailing List

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by BOMBSHELL, Jun 30, 2006.

1. BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELL Registered

I am very new at this so forgive me.

How do I add email addresses to my Mailing List I created?

I have created a list "riders@bombshellparts.com".

Right now I have a submit field in my flash site, www.bombshellparts.com, that posts to php file that sends me the users email addresse. I used to have those addresses posted to a data file in comma format. And then I would have to copy the whole data file.

So I guess first my basic question is I have an email address, I want that address to be added to my mailing list, how would I do that?

Then I'll have to figure out how to get the php to do it for me. Also how can I get it to verify email addresses, or does it do it automatically, and also does it check for duplicates. I have about 3000 names that I need to put in, which I am not looking forward to.

Can anyone answer my question or point me in the direction of an answer? I tried to read the documents for cpanel on the web, but didn't see anything past creating the list.

2. BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELL Registered

So I figured out how to add everybody. Mass subscription in Mailman. I went through and configured Mailman. But the messages I am sending to the mailing list are not going out? Is there a long delay, it's been 24 hours since I tried to send out the first mailing. I have contacted my host, but they don't seem to know? Any help would be great.