The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mailing Lists --- Assistance

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by furquan, Nov 25, 2010.

1. furquan

furquan Well-Known Member

:confused:Hello all:

I have a query put up my customer and i am not sure how to provide him this solution.

The customer has a mailing list with 170 users subscribed to it. Now if any one of the user sends mail to the list it gets populated to every one in the list.

Now since this list is also being used by the management of the company, they do not want to receive all the mails sent by different users of the company in the whole day daily. it basically useless mails taking up their inbox space and amounting to frustration.

I need to restrict all the users in the list to send mails to the list EXCEPT the management guys.

The users should not be able to send mails to the list, even if they do , it should not get populated to every one in the list and should get declined or bounced back.

Only the management guys should be able to send mails to the list and all the staff should receive the same.

Can any one let me know how can i achieve this ?

any assistance is highly appreciated.

Thank you

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    The docs and or the Mailman list itself might be more helpful.

GNU Mail Man Documentation Project

Mailman mailing lists