The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mailing lists won't send mail out

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by cricket23, Aug 9, 2003.

1. cricket23

cricket23 Registered

I'm trying to run a couple of mailing lists and after one day new posts are not sent to members. I complain to my host, they do something and it's fixed - for one day. After going back and forth with fixed- not fixed complaints they said it's not their problem, it's with the cpanel software and i should come here to find out what is wrong - and when i tell them what is wrong, they will fix it for me.

The messages are in the archives, so incoming is working. They just never get sent out to members.

So where do i begin trying to fix this problem? A new host is an acceptable answer if there is a way to export the list of suscribers. <g> But I would like to get it working on this host until I have time to move it.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. cricket23

cricket23 Registered

I solved my problem - I moved to the mailing list to a windows-based server running LSoft. Within 2 hours of making the DNS changes, mail which had been queued since Fri was released.

Was it DNS or something else? I have no idea but trying to troubleshoot a problem when i don't even have access to the configuration files is impossible.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number: