Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

mailman+exim+cpanel+list not found????

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by jp04, Jul 28, 2004.

1. jp04

jp04 Guest

Hi!, I've this problem, I hope you can help me. I'm using mailman 2.1.5,exim 4 and cpanelWHM 9.4.0 cPanel 9.4.1-R64
    RedHat 9. I've virtual domains, and several list, but one concrete list doesnt works ok!. In this list, all looks right, but when you send a message, it disappears, it isn't sent, people can subscribe, unsubscribe, I can manage correctly the list with cpanel but can't post neither receive messages.
    I've look in the mailman/logs/error and I've found this suspicious line:
    (date) post (14073): post script, list nof found mailman_mylist_domain.com

Mailman is looking for mailman_mylist.com??? the right name of the list is mylist_domain.com, NOT mailman_mylist.com!
    I've tried change it in my etc/aliases but looks like with exim, aliases are general and mailman use its own aliases config... what can I do? in mm_cfg.py I've not found anything... I've delete this list, and create it again with the same name with cpanel , but it continues without post....
    And in another 3 list there is no problems,very strange...

I don't know if this is a bug in cpanel, mailman....

Thanks,
    jp.