mr.wonderful

BANNED
Feb 1, 2004
As of Tuesday Mailman has taken a dump again. User claims he gets not notfiication when subscribing to his own list and when posting to the list no users are receiving notification of email.

I ran fixmailman but that yielded a bunch of

Insecure dependency in system while running with -T switch at /usr/local/cpanel/bin/convertmailman2 line 19.
Insecure dependency in system while running with -T switch at /usr/local/cpanel/bin/convertmailman2 line 19.

Then i ran reinstallmailman and that resulted in the identical error

Please fix this issue!

Michael-MS

Apr 16, 2003
Same problem here. Reinstall of MailMan fixed it though. Thanks for the info... I didn't see that script there - I kept trying the fixmailman one and that didn't work.

Michael

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Email 4
R Email 2
C Email 3
speckados Email 0
S Email 2