Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Mailman issues again!

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by mr.wonderful, Mar 18, 2004.

1. mr.wonderful

mr.wonderful BANNED

As of Tuesday Mailman has taken a dump again. User claims he gets not notfiication when subscribing to his own list and when posting to the list no users are receiving notification of email.

I ran fixmailman but that yielded a bunch of

Insecure dependency in system while running with -T switch at /usr/local/cpanel/bin/convertmailman2 line 19.
    Insecure dependency in system while running with -T switch at /usr/local/cpanel/bin/convertmailman2 line 19.

Then i ran reinstallmailman and that resulted in the identical error

Please fix this issue!

2. Michael-MS

Michael-MS Well-Known Member

Same problem here. Reinstall of MailMan fixed it though. Thanks for the info... I didn't see that script there - I kept trying the fixmailman one and that didn't work.

Michael