Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

MailWatch problem !

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by slingky, Nov 3, 2006.

1. slingky

slingky Registered

i bought mailscanner front-end from configserver.com

but i can't create users for mailwatch

i know it's not supported, but is there a trick to do it ?

like if i make a copy of mailwatch under a web site and configure it?

i installed mailwatch that way and my copy of mailwatch is able to be accessed by users, but they are unable to release mails.

they always get:
    Warning: is_file() [function.is-file]: Stat failed for /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/maximela/public_html/mailscanner/functions.php on line 925

Warning: is_file() [function.is-file]: Stat failed for /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/maximela/public_html/mailscanner/functions.php on line 925

Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: Stat failed for /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/20061103/1Gg2YM-0003Gd-Sk (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/maximela/public_html/mailscanner/functions.php on line 2123

2. Sabaote

Sabaote Well-Known Member

I think that it should be better to ask on www.configserver.com forum..

They know better what to do when any of theyr software come up with an error..

[]'s