The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

make it easier to review email accounts & forwarders

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Chip Runner, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Chip Runner

Chip Runner Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hi, I have 2 feature requests which would go a long way to improving the ease of managing email accounts and forwarders:

1. Default to more than 10 entries per page, ideally "All". Currently I manage approximately 25 email addresses and 60-something forwarders. What a huge hassle to page through to the 4th, 5th, 6th page! Just let me see all of them at once! As far as I can tell, I cannot change the default 10 per page so even if I change it now, it will always revert back to 10 on future logins.

2. Allow the sort order for email accounts and forwarders to group by domain. This way "aaa@domain.com" and "zzz@domain.com" will be grouped together, instead of first and last in the list. It is much more confusing and error-prone when "ccc@adifferentdomain.com" is in between the two emails (or forwarders) from domain.com. Multiply by 8 or 10 domains, and it can be very confusing to ensure all the settings are correct for a particular domain.

Thank you.

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter: