Hello !

I try to recompile the internal PHP and I get the following error:

Code:
checking for pkg-config... /usr/local/bin/pkg-config
checking for OpenSSL version... >= 0.9.6
checking for CRYPTO_free in -lcrypto... yes
checking for SSL_CTX_set_ssl_version in -lssl... yes
checking whether build with IMAP works... no
configure: error: build test failed. Please check the config.log for details.
!! './configure --disable-mbregex --disable-pdo --enable-ftp --enable-libxml --enable-mbstring --enable-sockets --enable-static --prefix=/var/cpanel/3rdparty/ --with-config-file-path=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/etc/ --with-curl=/opt/curlssl/ --with-gd --with-gettext --with-imap=/opt/php_with_imap_client/ --with-imap-ssl=/usr/local --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local --with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2/ --with-mysql=/usr/local --with-mysql-sock=/tmp/mysql.sock --with-pic --with-png-dir=/usr/local --with-xpm-dir=/usr/local --with-zlib --with-zlib-dir=/usr --without-iconv' failed with exit code '256' !!
!! Verbose logfile is at '/usr/local/cpanel/logs/easy/apache/build.1211800770' !!
Any ideea on how may I solve this issue ?

The server is:
Code:
FreeBSD my-server.com 6.2-RELEASE-p12 FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE-p12 #0: Tue Apr 29 09:09:44 EEST 2008     [email protected]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/my-server  amd64

jdlightsey

Perl Developer III
Staff member
Mar 6, 2007
Houston Texas
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
This could be any of a long list of different compiler or linker problems. If you want to identify what the compiler and linker were doing for this test you'll need to look at /home/cpeasyapache/src/php-[version]/config.log and work out what caused the failure starting from the test that was being performed.

If you can't sort this issue out on your own though, you can submit a support ticket and let the cPanel techs take a look.