Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Making Synchronized Data Available to Roundcube?

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by Gregory Opera, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Gregory Opera

Gregory Opera Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Currently, I synchronize both computers and mobile devices with Horde via CalDAV/CardDAV... That is, any changes to calendar entries or contacts is synchronized with my domain and across all my devices.

This works flawlessly - but Roundcube (one of the three default "webmail" clients for my shared web hosting) cannot "see" the contacts which have been synchronized with Horde via CalDAV/CardDAV.

At the moment I work around this by re-importing my contacts to Roundcube once a month, which is fine for me because I rarely use Roundcube - but I have a bunch of users on another domain (with the same software) which will need calendar/contacts/tasks synchronization, whilst being able to view their contacts in Roundcube.

Is it possible to make Roundcube able to "see" the data which has been synchronized with Horde via CalDAV/CardDAV?

2. cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren Forums Analyst II Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Gregory Opera likes this.
  3. Gregory Opera

Gregory Opera Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Okay, thanks Lauren.

cPanelLauren likes this.