The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manage Account While Suspended Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by inbloombr, May 16, 2015.

1. inbloombr

inbloombr Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi There,

I was wondering if there's a way to change the way suspension in Cpanel works..

We use whmcs to manage all of our wordpress installs, so as soon as WHMCS see that there's an non paid invoice, its runs the suspension function from Cpanel.

The main problem for us when a account is suspended is that we can't update the website, plugins, wordpress or themes. We are using InfiniteWP to manage all the updates of our websites, Sometime we use iMacro to make some changes in all our clients website.

I really need to find a way just to change the suspension method, maybe using only htaccess to limit access to website and admin of wordpress. That way we can still manage to do our updates in ou clients websites, even if its suspended for a while.

I've heard of some supensionacct script, how we can make secure changes to change this and not break any of our websites?

Hope somebody understand our needs and give some tips to achieve something like that.

Thanks Guys

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Yes, account suspension is a hookable event. You can find standardized hook documentation at:

Guide to Standardized Hooks

Thank you.