paulo039

Registered
Feb 12, 2019
Carcosa
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I tried to use the Manage autoSSL with Let's Encrypt but it keeps returning me this error
Code:
Checking websites for “example” …
 12:33:42 AM Analyzing “example.com.br” …
 12:33:42 AM TLS Status: Incomplete
 Certificate expiry: 5/12/19, 8:44 PM UTC (88.76 days from now)
 12:33:42 AM Performing DCV (Domain Control Validation) …
 12:33:45 AM Local HTTP DCV OK: example.com.br
 12:33:46 AM WARN Local HTTP DCV error (www.example.com.br): “www.example.com.br” does not resolve to any IP addresses on the internet.
 12:33:47 AM WARN Local HTTP DCV error (mail.example.com.br): “mail.example.com.br” does not resolve to any IP addresses on the internet.
 WARN Local HTTP DCV error (cpanel.example.com.br): “cpanel.example.com.br” does not resolve to any IP addresses on the internet.
 12:33:48 AM WARN Local HTTP DCV error (webdisk.example.com.br): “webdisk.example.com.br” does not resolve to any IP addresses on the internet.
 WARN Local HTTP DCV error (webmail.example.com.br): “webmail.example.com.br” does not resolve to any IP addresses on the internet.
 12:33:49 AM WARN Local HTTP DCV error (autodiscover.example.com.br): “autodiscover.example.com.br” does not resolve to any IP addresses on the internet.
 12:33:56 AM ERROR Local DNS DCV error (www.example.com.br): The DNS query to “_cpanel-dcv-test-record.example.com.br” for the DCV challenge returned no “TXT” record that matches the value “_cpanel-dcv-test-record=1mJgRcuYBXX75_Kgv_r9VlYrn74SRrKcl9N5OxX4de2buXtMoDhOglo7VX0I2mfJ”.
 ERROR Local DNS DCV error (mail.example.com.br): The DNS query to “_cpanel-dcv-test-record.example.com.br” for the DCV challenge returned no “TXT” record that matches the value “_cpanel-dcv-test-record=1mJgRcuYBXX75_Kgv_r9VlYrn74SRrKcl9N5OxX4de2buXtMoDhOglo7VX0I2mfJ”.
 ERROR Local DNS DCV error (cpanel.example.com.br): The DNS query to “_cpanel-dcv-test-record.example.com.br” for the DCV challenge returned no “TXT” record that matches the value “_cpanel-dcv-test-record=1mJgRcuYBXX75_Kgv_r9VlYrn74SRrKcl9N5OxX4de2buXtMoDhOglo7VX0I2mfJ”.
 ERROR Local DNS DCV error (webdisk.example.com.br): The DNS query to “_cpanel-dcv-test-record.example.com.br” for the DCV challenge returned no “TXT” record that matches the value “_cpanel-dcv-test-record=1mJgRcuYBXX75_Kgv_r9VlYrn74SRrKcl9N5OxX4de2buXtMoDhOglo7VX0I2mfJ”.
 ERROR Local DNS DCV error (webmail.example.com.br): The DNS query to “_cpanel-dcv-test-record.example.com.br” for the DCV challenge returned no “TXT” record that matches the value “_cpanel-dcv-test-record=1mJgRcuYBXX75_Kgv_r9VlYrn74SRrKcl9N5OxX4de2buXtMoDhOglo7VX0I2mfJ”.
 ERROR Local DNS DCV error (autodiscover.example.com.br): The DNS query to “_cpanel-dcv-test-record.example.com.br” for the DCV challenge returned no “TXT” record that matches the value “_cpanel-dcv-test-record=1mJgRcuYBXX75_Kgv_r9VlYrn74SRrKcl9N5OxX4de2buXtMoDhOglo7VX0I2mfJ”.
 12:33:56 AM Analyzing “example.com.br”’s DCV results …
 12:33:56 AM ERROR Impediment: NO_UNSECURED_DOMAIN_PASSED_DCV: Every unsecured domain failed DCV.
 12:33:56 AM The system has completed the AutoSSL check for “example”.

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston