The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Managed.com has to be the worst Datacenter ever!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CanadianHost, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CanadianHost

CanadianHost Member

You know I have had a server with Managed.com for about a year now. I also have one with Coastinc.com

Managed.com has the worst customer service I have ever seen in my life. They didn't invoice my paypal account then unplugged the server for non-pay. WTF are these people thinking? They dont bill then say you didnt pay the bill you never got?

So I log into my paypal account and show them my private money request history. They dont even bother to respond. Ok now I'm ticked so I try calling the toll free phone number I have for them and guess what? "This number is not in service".

How do these companies actually stay in business? I know if I offered service like this my doors would have been closed LONG ago.

Thank god I have 99% of my client base on Coastinc.com because they actually provide not only reliable servers but also reliable and responsive customer service!!!

Whatever you do, don't go near Managed.com... go to Coastinc.com and get real servers with real people...

John
    Online-Solutions.Org

2. AndyReed

AndyReed Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

3. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

The cPanel forums aren't really the place for this as it doesn't directly have anything to do with cPanel. I'd suggest that if you feel the need to vent a grievance with a NOC (and we all do at times) then you should do it over at somewhere like WHT.

Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.