Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Manual Add-on domains not showing in Cpanel?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wfwh, Nov 13, 2005.

1. wfwh

wfwh Member

I had to manually create an Add-on domain for a user in the HTTPD.CONF file and create the DNS record. What file needs to be edited so this domain shows in his cpanel?

Thanks

2. RizyDeWino

RizyDeWino Well-Known Member

Try adding DNS1=addondomainname.com in the /var/cpanel/users/username file(Replcae username with the username for which you are creating add on domain)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. bijo

bijo Well-Known Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. wfwh

wfwh Member

I had to manually create the domain because I moved servers and for some reason that domain didn't get moved. And it was to late to re-transfer his site. Since he already had tons of files in a directory i just did it manaully thinking i could add it to cpanel later.

Which so far no luck.