The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mass Copy Accounts and Packages...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bctrainers, Jan 23, 2009.

1. bctrainers

bctrainers Member

As seen via http://www.cpanel.net/docs/whm/Copy_multiple_accounts_from_another_server.htm

I have tried to use the mass package / account copier with the latest CURRENT cPanel setup on both servers. However, here's where the ouch kicks in. I am not able to transfer accounts due to the fact that it hangs when the "Copy" button is pressed after the package and account check box selection.

I select all the packages and accounts (only 15 or so accounts) and it just does nothing after clicking that little "Copy" button. Yes, i get the alert about not navigating away and what not. But it's done absolutely nothing. I watched active processes on the servers as well as watching for bandwidth transfer occurring on either of the servers. Nothing happens.

The server that I am copying from is:
    cPanel 11.24.4-R33562 - WHM 11.24.2 - X 3.9
    CENTOS 5.2 i686 on standard

The current server is:
    cPanel 11.24.4-R33472 - WHM 11.24.2 - X 3.9
    CENTOS 5.2 x86_64 on standard

Any help would be appreciated. :)

edit; forgot to mention i've waited a good 6 hours now for any transfer to even begin. :(

#1 bctrainers, Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
  2. cPanelStephen

cPanelStephen Active Member
    Staff Member

Do you have any browser plug-ins enabled that might prohibit javascript redirection? If not, please open a support request, and we'll log in and investigate this behavior

3. bctrainers

bctrainers Member

Nope, no Javascript blockers or any of that sort running / enabled on my client. Will open up a support ticket. :)