The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mcrypt installation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hokiethang, Dec 29, 2002.

1. Hokiethang

Hokiethang Registered

For some reason I cant get mcrypt libraries to compile on my system. I have a redhat 8.0 system and there seems to be issues with the compiler not being able to use some of the standard .h files. Only thing is, that i have the exact same system (hardware and OS) without cpanel and it installs fine. any ideas?

2. Tim Greer

Tim Greer Well-Known Member

[quote:3d22d4c209][i:3d22d4c209]Originally posted by Hokiethang[/i:3d22d4c209]

For some reason I cant get mcrypt libraries to compile on my system. I have a redhat 8.0 system and there seems to be issues with the compiler not being able to use some of the standard .h files. Only thing is, that i have the exact same system (hardware and OS) without cpanel and it installs fine. any ideas?[/quote:3d22d4c209]

Hi. Were you the person I just installed this for earlier tonight? If not, I can probably help you to be able to install it. If you're the person I am asking about, then I've already installed it for you though. :)

3. Hokiethang

Hokiethang Registered

yes, thanks a lot for installing it.