Migrate Plesk accounts to cPanel (no root access)

a.elamrani

Registered
May 27, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,
This is a first post for me.
I'm very satistfied using cPanel, I've got a new customer who have a (Plesk) reseller account with many account that I need to move to my cPanel account, the issue is that we dont have a root access to the plesk account.
Is there anyway to migrate those account ?

Thanks is advance.

Regards,
Amine
Ultime Hosting

cPanelMichael

Technical Support Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
Hello :)

Unfortunately, our transfer tools will not allow you copy accounts from another control panel unless you have full root access to the remote server. You are welcome to attempt a manual migration. We have a document on manual migrations available at:

Manual Migrations

Thank you.

Npbcpb02

Registered
Oct 23, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello :)

Unfortunately, our transfer tools will not allow you copy accounts from another control panel unless you have full root access to the remote server. You are welcome to attempt a manual migration. We have a document on manual migrations available at:

Manual Migrations

Thank you.

So what if you have root access to both systems? Also, mine are running Plesk 9 and Plesk 10 w/sitebuilder, however, i want to migrate 400 or so accounts to a cpanel system. Please let me know if this is at all possible.

cPanelMichael

Technical Support Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
So what if you have root access to both systems? Also, mine are running Plesk 9 and Plesk 10 w/sitebuilder, however, i want to migrate 400 or so accounts to a cpanel system. Please let me know if this is at all possible.
You can use the "Copy Multiple Accounts/Packages from Another Server" option in WHM if you have root access to the cPanel and Plesk servers. Our complimentary migration service is also available if you would like us to complete the transfer for you.

Migrate to cPanel

Thank you.