The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Migrating to cPanel from HSphere

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by md50, Jan 21, 2010.

1. md50

md50 Registered

We're considering switching from HSphere to cPanel. My colleagues seem to think that cpanel is the better choice between the two despite cost differences. I myself, am more considering because I don't quite like how HSphere works with their licenses, as well as the fact that our HSphere got hacked several months ago.

Questions: How easy is the migration (we're relatively small still, less than 50 accounts)?

What are the glaring differences those of you who've used both before have noticed? If you've never used HSphere, I guess you probably wouldn't know.

Payment systems and ease of use for multiple currencies, multiple payment systems (worldpay, paypal...)

Anything else I should know?

2. Techstar

Techstar Member

Hello,

Is the migration completed? if not please PM me we shall do it for you.

Transferring the accounts are manually very much possible and pretty much easy if you have shell access to the Hsphere cluster and the cPanel server. We are a group of 3 friends/L3 techs who are familiar with cPanel on an expert level and pretty much experienced in Hsphere. We are ready to do this migration for you.

Techstars.