The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Migration from Old Cpanel Server to New Cpanel Server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by agentblack, Aug 1, 2011.

1. agentblack

agentblack Well-Known Member

So. I'm having a problem with migrating everyone from one data center to another. Everyones DNS got updated and is pointing to the new server, yet when i visit one of the sites in my browser it shows the old machine. My pc is showing the new ip for it, it can tracert it and ping it so the pc should know where to look, but yet its pointing me back to the old machine. Cleared cookies, tried three browsers, all the same issue.

So my question, is this an issue of the migration not working properly or is this another issue that needs to be tracked down elsewhere. The transfer went flawlessly and painlessly up until this point (nothing is easy right?! :) )

Thanks in advance.

2. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Have you checked in a proxy to confirm you definitely aren't cached? A few available proxy services are proxify.net and kproxy.com

3. agentblack

agentblack Well-Known Member

It finally resolved itself. sorry i didnt reply sooner, some reason i'm not getting emails from cpanel.net