The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing Forwarders in 11.24.5

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by brentnorin, Dec 30, 2009.

1. brentnorin

brentnorin Registered

I have an account for an organization that wants to setup roughly 20 email forwarders. They have one domain, and four subdomains. Everything seems to work. They setup the forwarders, and come back the next day and find most of them missing, but not all of them. There's random ones from each domain/sub still left, but the majority of them are missing.

I tried it myself, setup three forwarders and the next morning they are missing. I did some reading on the forums, and a couple people had this problem but it seems like all of their forwarders were deleted, while I'm only noticing most of them missing. The account isn't over quota, and there's no other problems being noticed.

Has anyone encountered something like this?

2. madaboutlinux

madaboutlinux Well-Known Member

Did you checked whether the forwarders are present in the following file when you don't see them in cPanel?

If not, check the cpanel logs and see if you find any logs why exactly they go missing.