The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing images in cpanel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kevin2004, Jan 28, 2006.

1. kevin2004

kevin2004 Member

I am running Rvskin for cpanel and notice that I am missing images in the mail account section. It is missing the confmail.jpg image. Xcontroller theme is missing the aging.jpg image as well. I have upgraded several times and the issue is still there. I am running 10.8.1-STABLE-114. Any idea's?

Thanks, Kevin

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Are they correct in the x skin? If so, then you need to contact the skin developers of each one respoectively. If x doesn't display correctly, let us know.

3. kevin2004

kevin2004 Member

Well, that really does not make any sense, because there are no images in the add/remove accounts section for the "x" theme. When using Monsoon, xcontroller, and the rvskin themes the images are missing. The Monsoon, and xcontroller are supported by cpanel correct, so they should work?

thanks, Kevin

4. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

No, xcontroller is provided by www.netenberg.com and not cPanel. Monsoon is very very old and I wouldn't be surpised if it was missing icons.

5. kevin2004

kevin2004 Member

Thanks for clearing that up. Are there any themes that have a link to "Billing System" such as the integration that RvSkin has?