Missing Mailing Lists

nyjimbo

Jan 25, 2003
New York
I had a customer complain that some lists are missing:

"I'm trying to edit one of my mailing lists. when I log in, I see, on the left side, 2 of 5 used, which is
correct. When I click the mailing list icon, however, it shows nothing under Current Lists. Please advise."

Should I run the mailman fixes or is something broken in mailman and how would I install simplejson ?

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

Please let us know if the following command addresses this issue:

Code:
/usr/local/cpanel/scripts/fixmailman
Thank you.

nyjimbo

Jan 25, 2003
New York
I ran the command, it seemed to run ok, no errors and asked customer to check his lists but he reported back "No, still don't see my existing lists".

nyjimbo

Jan 25, 2003
New York
Just an update if this helps, the client said this:

I was on another client's account and saw that the mailing list feature was working. So, I copied
the URL of the "manage" link

domain.com:2082/cpsess77790059/3rdparty/mailman/admin/members_otherlist.com

domain.com:2082

substituting the relevant info from my list and I was able to edit. It seems that
the only issue is that I can't see existing lists on the main mailing list page.

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Feel free to open a support ticket using the link in my signature so we can take a closer look. You can post the ticket number here so we can update this thread with the outcome.

Thank you.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

I have the same issue, my mailing list don't showing: awesomescreenshot.com/09e4xy4r90
any help?

Thanks
Please feel free to open a support ticket and post the ticket number here, or let us know if the browser's console is showing any javascript warnings.

Thank you.