Missing script names in CPU/Memory/MySQL Usage & top -c

velda

Aug 24, 2005
Utah
I'm sorry, I'm sure this has been posted before, indeed I may have posted it myself, but try as I like, I can't seem to find related threads because vbulletin doesn't like the search terms.

Script names no longer show up in my usage logs (and its been a while really, but its bugging me today as I'm trying to help someone find the offending script...)

I see this:
Top Process %CPU 112 /usr/bin/php

When I want this:
Top Process %CPU 112 /usr/bin/php somuglyscript.php

Top -c simply tells me /usr/bin/php and not the actual script name being run.

I understand this is a change with suphp, and with alot of digging I had high hopes that the line
full_php_process_display=true in my suphp.conf would fix it. But, it just caused internal server errors. Any thoughts? And again if there's another thread please steer me there..

Last edited:

cPanelKenneth

cPanel Development
Staff member
Apr 7, 2006
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
This is fixed in 11.23. I think we also back-ported the fix to 11.18, but am not positive on that.

jdlightsey

Perl Developer III
Staff member
Mar 6, 2007
Houston Texas
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I understand this is a change with suphp, and with alot of digging I had high hopes that the line full_php_process_display=true in my suphp.conf would fix it. But, it just caused internal server errors. Any thoughts?
Sounds like you compiled Apache, PHP and mod_suphp before that patch was added in. It was added in mid March with revision 3986. You can see what version of EasyApache3 was used to compile your mod_suphp with "/usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -v"