Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Missing SSL Wizard + AutoSSL questions

Discussion in 'Security' started by iso99, Jan 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. iso99

iso99 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi,

I recently activated AutoSSL with LetsEncrypt as the CA. Upon checking, it's all working fine for all domains, no problem on that part. My question is, do I need to enable SSL/TLS Manager/Installer and Wizard for it to be activated, or just AutoSSL? This is for Feature Manager.

I'm using SSL/TLS Wizard to monitor which domains have DV certs for end-users. If I disable this, are there any other options (besides in WHM) where end-users can verify that their DV Certs have been properly generated?

Also, my SSL/TLS Wizard icon is missing... I have checked all SSL/TLS features and it's gone. It was working fine yesterday though. Do I need to enable cPanel Market? Are there anything else I need to activate in Feature Manager to bring it back?

Thanks!

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    You shouldn't need to. There is no interface for AutoSSL in your clients cPanel. There is a Feature Request to add one though, here:
    AutoSSL cPanel interface for end user control

Yes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    iso99 likes this.