Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Mod_Fcgi errors

Discussion in 'Workarounds and Optimization' started by GaryT, Dec 12, 2010.

1. GaryT

GaryT Well-Known Member

I got an email, You know the one where it says 5 min load alert, So I went and tried to download the logs via email attachment but it says Could not retrieve Apache Server Status .

So I then checked the apache error logs, And the time of the load I get thousands of errors with this

So when I saw memory, I assume a script overloaded somewhere so now I'm looking into a new thing to see what script caused this.

My settings for Post VirtualHost Include are:

Any suggestions.

The VM stat logs look fine.

EDIT:

I think I found why, I have a cron to run clamav at 5:30 - This started and so do the loads. It taken: Time: 6117.580 sec (101 m 57 s)

During this I also got another high load email alert, Once scan completed it resumed to normal so I can only guess that the cron for clamscan consumed all memory resources, 4GB DDR3.

Is there a way for clamscan to run "low" or quiet, Rather than full bursts or even a priority edit.

#1 GaryT, Dec 12, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2010