Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

mod_mono missing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by theallan, May 30, 2014.

1. theallan

theallan Active Member

Hi all,

I'm in the process of setting up a new cPanel server (transferring accounts from an old one). I was looking to enable mod_mono, but EasyApache doesn't give a mod_mono option. The only mention of it is in Mod ruid2 where it says that it disables:

* Mod Mono (.Net 1.x)
    * Mod Mono (.Net 2.x)

Is there a away to add mod_mono to my server? It is a CentOS 6.5 machine with WHM 11.42.1 (build 16) on it.

Thanks,
    Allan

2. vanessa

vanessa Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    EasyApache does have these options - it's on the first page of the setup, right under suPHP.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shavaun

Shavaun Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    If you are using Apache version 2.4, mod_mono is not available in EasyApache. If you wish to use mod_mono, you must use Apache version 2.2.

Our documentation needs to be updated to reflect this - I am in the process of updating our module documentation, and will make sure that the documentation for mod_mono is corrected.