mod_proxy on cpanel's apache is it installed?

bking

Mar 1, 2004
Sydney
Its not there by default. It is simply a matter of downloading the source and compiling the module, then modifying apache to use the module... Docs for install should be with the source. I have it working to proxypass through to zope/plone and it works well.

albatroz

Mar 6, 2003
Virtual Orbis / Peru
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Hi!
I don´t want to sound stupid, but could you help me with a download link.
I am having a very hard time trying to get the .c or any source file unsuccessfully.

Thanks in advance

bking said:
Its not there by default. It is simply a matter of downloading the source and compiling the module, then modifying apache to use the module... Docs for install should be with the source. I have it working to proxypass through to zope/plone and it works well.

bking

Mar 1, 2004
Sydney
albatroz said:
Hi!
I don´t want to sound stupid, but could you help me with a download link.
I am having a very hard time trying to get the .c or any source file unsuccessfully.

Thanks in advance
From memory, I think the source files are contained within the apache source, but it is not compiled by the cpanel system via WHM or /scripts/easyapache

do a search..

locate mod_proxy.c and see if it exists anywhere.

I think when I installed it, I downloaded the apache source tarball and the source for mod_proxy is in there.... There should be a html file outlininig the details/install for it.

Last edited: