Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Mod_python

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Technics, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Technics

Technics Member

I'm having a lot of problems getting mod_python to build, i've googled the error, tried fixing the error in the file it says but then I get errors with not being able to find /usr/local/apache/bin/apxs Command not found..

using mod_pyton (unmodified) from easyapache.cpanel.net I get the following:

This is on a Centos 5.3 VDS - Any ideas?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Technics

Technics Member

It's defiantly this line in src/connobject.c:

By changing it to:

In a manual build of mod_python it works, But I'd like to have this work with the cPanel distributed (I know it's experimental!) download but whenever I unzip it locally and then change and re-package it won't work for me at all and bombs out before it even tries to compile apache.

Any ideas?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. josephmethew

josephmethew Registered

#3 josephmethew, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  4. Technics

Technics Member