Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Moderators/admins/support Folk

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by harps, Jun 25, 2004.

1. harps

harps Registered

Hi guys - i was just wandering if anybody in charge of abusing resources or any other support person was available to answer this one.

I'll give a trans script of my support emails below :

Obviously i was a bit miffed at this and have posted a ticket to the abuse people giving the following info

Can anybody give me any answer justifying this ??

Ive since been talking to the automaton "SAM" and ive been informed i was using 14.4 % of the memory - i just want to ask how ???

with my previous host from whom i moved purely for financial reasons i shifted under 8 gig of traffic a month and my website was sub 30 meg.

the people hitting my site hasnt changed from my previous host so how the hell could it b my fault taht those sort of resources were used ??

the vast majority of the traffic on that site is simply serving those icons

*very angry and confused*

\Harps

#1 harps, Jun 25, 2004
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2004
  2. harps

harps Registered

sorry just realised ypou guys aint afiliated with ace host - another nice little mis direction they have setup

feel free to nuke this post moderators - unless you want to leave it as a testament to one customers extreme disatisfaction with ace-host.net

3. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

We've had a few of those the last few months. Looks like they are growing too fast to keep up.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. PWSowner

BTW, if that's actually your real username and password in the post, I suggest changing the password.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. jdarow

jdarow Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
  6. PWSowner

I noticed not too long ago that they finally did that. Until then, their link to here looked like cpanel belongs to them.