The MAzTER

Jul 3, 2003
ordered/paid it begin last week, still didnt receive login ****.

i get a 'thank you for your purchase' and a 'Modern Gigabyte Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation'

first mail say: 1) We make every attempt to auto-approve your order. If for some reason auto-approval fails, we will manually verify your order within 24-36 business hours.

well been waiting a lot more time then that.

[email protected] and there live support is unreachable!

I realy need modernbill :mad:

SarcNBit

Oct 14, 2003
Originally posted by Wolverine
Contact someone to do it for you :)
ROFL. Better that you try to find a MB customer to post a forum message for you via proxy then you just contact them yourself? That sounds like a wise use of time.

Originally posted by The MAzTER
hard to read i guess :rolleyes:
Hehe. You aren't the only one who uses these forums. Sometimes people post for the benefit of those who may come across threads in the future.

I am glad to hear you got your issue worked out. :)

The MAzTER

Jul 3, 2003
its just weird that they dont check there emails, but when you submit a ticked, they respont in ~5 hours

rsaylor

Mar 27, 2003
I tell my users the same thing. If they need support they have to open a ticket.

kris1351

Apr 18, 2003
Lewisville, Tx
Emails do not fall under our support times either. You will find most companies try to respond to emails as quickly as possible, but they only guarantee support via their ticketing system. This is because our support mail alone receives over 4k spams a week. Even with filtering that is a lot to sort through.