The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modify Account/Pointing domains

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by web12, Apr 13, 2003.

1. web12

web12 Well-Known Member

Hi,

Anyone noticed this in the resellers WHM?

For some reason, WHM has taken away the priveledge of modifying certain aspects of the resold accounts. ie, they can no longer modify how many DBs, POP3s, Autoresponders, addon domains and parked domains, all this I am sure used to be in the modify an account page... which it is for the sysadmin WHM.

Then... I am sure you used to be able to point a domain using the park/point a domain feature, again in the resellers WHM... But I can see the park a domain bit, but not the point a domain bit.

I havent touched any of the reseller priveledges, and going through them individually I have definitely got them set up right, but those features are missing...

Anyone else noticed that?

2. SoftmegUK

SoftmegUK Well-Known Member

Have you got the "Account Modification" option ticked? That gives them the right to modify everything when going to accounnt modification.

Hope this helps!

3. web12

web12 Well-Known Member

Hi,

Yes, that is definitely ticked.

4. web12

web12 Well-Known Member

Does anyone else have a problem like this?

For some reason, the reseller WHM is no longer allowing resellers to modify their resold account details in "Modify an Account".

I am positive those features used to be there, but looking at my 3 servers, none of them have those options available.

Can anybody else confirm this>?

thanks

5. SoftmegUK

SoftmegUK Well-Known Member

Resellers cannot modify things like email quotas etc by going to modify account, only root can do that.