Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

modifying /var/cpanel/resellers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jsnape, Jun 4, 2003.

1. jsnape

jsnape Well-Known Member

This is more of a request for someone with the knowledge that anything else. How hard would it be to create a script to open /var/cpanel/resellers (the file which defines reseller privileges) and strip out the list of resellers from that file (the first entry on every line) and give them a uniform set of WHM functions and save the file.

The reason I ask is I'm faced with editing a ton of reseller privileges to allow for news editing, but the permissions are a little different on some resellers and I'd like to get them all set with the same set of privileges.

The ultimate timesaver would be a script which does it accross multiple servers, but beggars can't be choosers.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. jsnape

jsnape Well-Known Member

makes me wish I would spend more time learning and less time screwing around. :(

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number: