The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monitor in Cpanel, is possible?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by phphack, Sep 16, 2005.

1. phphack

phphack Member

Sorry my friends, I not speeak inglish.

================================================================================ =

Olá, quisiera hacer algunas preguntas:

Necesario para saber si es posible pasar el ClamAv en todos Domínios, y excluir automáticamente los infectados archivos.

Necesario para saber si es posible al escaner en todos los domínios archivos con extensiones.exe.DLL y otras extensiones.

Necesario para saber si es posible bloquear con que utilizan suficientemente proceso del servidor con las escrituras con el lazo infinito o programmings intentioned gravemente.

Necesario para saber si es posible bloquear que usando utilizan el míos smtp de la porción remotamente sin legalizar.

Muy Obligado.

================================================================================ =

Hello, would like to make some questions:

Necessary to know if it is possible to pass the ClamAv in all Domínios, and automatically to exclude the infectados archives.

Necessary to know if it is possible to escaner in all the domínios archives with extensions.exe.DLL and other extensions.

Necessary to know if it is possible to block using that they use sufficiently processing of the server with scripts with loop's infinite or programmings badly intentioned.

Necessary to know if it is possible to block that using they use mine serving smtp remotely without legalizing.

Very Obliged.

================================================================================

2. jonyzinho

jonyzinho Active Member

Sim é possível.

Boas noites.

Tudo aquilo que pergunta é possível de fazer.

Basta que se instale alguns ficheiros / software adicional no seu Servidor.

Caso precise de ajuda, não hesite em me contactar.

Cumprimentos,

Joao