The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monsoon & Bluelagoon

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by markie, Oct 17, 2003.

1. markie

markie BANNED

Im missing the images, along the top from index.html from both themes in the letest edge, WHM 8.5.4 cPanel 8.5.4-E8
    RedHat 7.3 - WHM X v2.1.1. Also, in the bluelagoon theme there is a smylink pointing to X/ Branding which didnt exist so i created the directory in branding in x/. Makes no different. I tried to download the gifs from another screen and then uploaded them however when i look at the branding section in WHM it tries to upload it to x2/ :confused: or so it says X2. I also see red X in the branding menu and nothing gets uploaded at least this section doesnt work. Can this be fixed please.

Also, howeabout giving us an option to DISABLE branding? I think its a waste of time really, and not one of our resellers ever asked for it, so instead of it stitting on our resellers menu when we dont want to offer it, it would be nice if we could remove the option from view.

#1 markie, Oct 17, 2003
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2003
  2. tvcnet

tvcnet Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    In regard to branding.

Ok, I'm not an expert, but having a good bit of difficulties myself with the latest stable build.

As Updates are done to cpanel any work done in changing a graphic in X for example is overwritten during the update.

Since branding isn't working I'm stuck with stock and can't do a thing about it.
    :(

The big question is whether everyone is seeing the same thing?

-Jim

3. myusername

myusername Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Twitter:
    chattr +i file.jpg and it will not be overwritten.