The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most addon scripts don't work, along with a few other things

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ashd, Mar 6, 2005.

1. ashd

ashd Member

Hi,
    I have recently setup a dedicated server with cPanel, and I am having trouble with the addons scripts in cPanel, I have installed all of them in WHM, and when i attempt to install them onto a site in cPanel it appears to work, until you go on the site,
    Invision power board does not work correctly, user profiles display a blank page, and sometimes the new thread or reply to thread page had tonnes of <td>&nsbp;</td>'s in its code,
    postnuke simply shows 'Session initialisation failed'
    osCommerce appears to work until you login to the admin section, where you get 'Fatal error: Cannot re-assign $this in /home/******/public_html/oscommerce/admin/includes/classes/upload.php on line 31'
    XOOPS shows 'Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CLONE, expecting T_STRING in /home/******/public_html/xoops/kernel/object.php on line 528'
    phpwiki shows 'lib/main.php:20: Fatal[2048]: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated'
    The rest appear to work properly but i havn't thoroughly checked, I have tried removing them and re-installing them and it has had no effect,
    I am running Trustix 2, cPanel 10.0.0-R143, All the addon modules, except resin and tomcat, PHP 5.0.3 w/Zend, GD, cURL and a number of other modules, mySQL 4.0.23-standard, My server also has APF and BFD installed,
    I am also experiencing problems when registering subdomains, they begin to work for a very long time (24 hours +) unless bind is restarted manually after their creation, upon which they work straight away,
    And also, not that its a problem, at least i don't think it is anyway, in cPanel the PHP version is blank (this occured before PHP 5 was installed and after)

Please could someone help me as these problems are very annoying for both me and my clients,
    Thanks,
    Ash d

2. ashd

ashd Member

I forgot to add i'm having a problem APF too, lately when i've restarted it it says
    'iptables v1.2.11: host/network `(server.host.name)' not found
    Try `iptables -h' or 'iptables --help' for more information.
    iptables v1.2.11: host/network `(server.host.name)' not found
    Try `iptables -h' or 'iptables --help' for more information.'
    although APF still appears to work???