The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most Options are missing when using easyapache from ssh

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by tawfiq, Jun 3, 2004.

1. tawfiq

tawfiq Active Member

when i use /scripts/easyapache from ssh most of the configuration options are missing, i only see the following options after i choose 6 initially:

Code:
                                  ┌─────────────────────── Main Menu ────────────────────────┐
                                  │ ┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ │
                                  │ │[ ] Expires Module                                    │ │
                                  │ │[*] Raise FD_SETSIZE to 16384 (System Wide)           │ │
                                  │ │[*] Prevent Users from reading other webroots         │ │
                                  │ │[*] Frontpage Module                                  │ │
                                  │ │[ ] Gzip Module (experimental)                        │ │
                                  │ │[*] Raise HARD_SERVER_LIMIT                           │ │
                                  │ │[ ] Perl Module (not required to run .cgi scripts/not │ │
                                  │ │Php Module --->                                       │ │
                                  │ │[ ] PHP suEXEC Support                                │ │
                                  │ │[*] Rewrite Module                                    │ │
                                  │ │[*] SSL Module                                        │ │
                                  │ │[*] suEXEC Module                                     │ │
                                  │ │                                                      │ │
                                  │ │                                                      │ │
                                  │ └──────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘ │
                                  ├──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤
                                  │             <Select>    < Exit >    < Help >             │
                                  └──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

and nothing more!

there are many more options in whm "update apache" page.

am i missing something here?

WHM 9.3.0 cPanel 9.3.0-C55
    RedHat 9 - WHM X v3.1.0

2. OCX

OCX Well-Known Member

See This?
    Php Module --->

key down to that and press ENTER

you ll see the rest of the options

3. tawfiq

tawfiq Active Member

i cant believe i missed that!

oh well i guess it was one of those days, thanks...