The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Move cPanel to new Server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by khaledhu, Apr 1, 2009.

1. khaledhu

khaledhu Member

Hi All,

I am planning to move my cPanel to new server i installed a test license on the new Box and i move the accounts and packages and it seems they are working fine, but i have problem with mailman it is not working , when i add new list on any account i gives me (Mailing List Created,Unable to create tt mailing list.) and when i try to modify an existing one it gove me

the server can not find the requested page:

1.2.3.4/mailman/admin/xyz_test.ps (port 80)

Please forward this error screen to 1.2.3.4's WebMaster.

also i tried to run reinstallmailman and fixmailman scripts but it gave me many errors

how can i fix the mailman setup and fix these problems

Thanks in advanced

2. JawadArshad

JawadArshad Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Check the error that you are getting in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/logs/error file. It appears that you are accessing the server via IP and not the live URL which might be causing this.

3. khaledhu

khaledhu Member

There is no error file in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/logs, this directory is empty, i guess that the mailman is not installed correctly, because also in the

/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman dir i have only these folders [archives/ lists/ logs/] no bin folder there

Thanks