The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moving selected websites from one hosting provider to another

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Krishnakumar_KA, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Krishnakumar_KA

Krishnakumar_KA Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hi, I have hosting in Bigrock and want to move my whole websites or selected websites to WHB. WHB has a service for this. But they are moving/ copying the entire CPanel. In Bigrock only two addon domains and websites are allowed but in WHB hosting addons domains and unlimited. When WHB moved the websites from Bigrock I have seen in WHB the option for addons domains became limited to two! I asked them to restore the original CPanel.

I want to know how I can move my 3 websites from Bigrock to WHB without losing the benefits of WHB CPanel? What are the options available and which one is the best one?

Thanks in advance.

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    The Package your old account was using, was carried over with the account move. Ask your new Hosting Provider to move you to that unlimited Package you mention and then you can add new addon domains as you require.

You really should be speaking with your Hosting Provider about this. They can sort you out quick and easy.