CloudLinux
cPanel & WHM Version
Most Recent

USA_Webmaster

Dec 10, 2015
USA
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
If I update the "Home Directory" with corresponding PHP configuration do these settings apply to all addon domains that are inside the Home Directory?

* Path /home/cPaneluser/php.ini
* Path /home/cPaneluser/AddonDomain.com/php.ini

I thought so, that would be logical... especially if the addon domains do not have any previous settings update and just inherited the default from WHM.

Also, what do you make of these PHP directive errors? When I tried to change Document Home settings for a PHP Version ea-php73 cPanel account:

Code:
Error: 2 errors occurred: Error #1: The PHP directive “allow_url_include” is not formatted correctly: “”. Error #2: The PHP directive “display_errors” is not formatted correctly: “”.
Thanks for any responses cPanel Forums... appreciate it :)

USA_Webmaster

Dec 10, 2015
USA
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
If you're including these in the .htaccess file are you adding the php_value? PHP: How to change configuration settings - Manual
What are "these"? I'm not including anything anywhere because it's just a brand new cPanel account with default configuration? Only thing I was trying to do was add / customize / edit a value using the MultiPHP INI Editor Basic screen.

It's whatever, if you don't know how to help no worries. I don't want to open a ticket or anything I was just hoping you had a general idea on what the (2) errors where.

Rajeeva Lochana

Community Guide Contributor
May 27, 2019
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
@USA_Webmaster Show the allow_url_include directive from your php.ini file. I will help you for sure. And also show the display_errors directive. Please. I can't help you without that simple view of your php.ini file. I can correct the problem only if I know these directives because they are related to the error. the php.ini file is located in /usr/local/lib/php.ini. Also, show the same directives from the php.ini located at the home directory (user's directory).

My guess:
I guess that the php.ini located in either of the locations are causing the problems, I think they have:
Code:
display_errors = "On"
Instead of:
Code:
display_errors = On
That might not be the case, but might be similar.

Last edited:
Reactions: USA_Webmaster

USA_Webmaster

Dec 10, 2015
USA
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I had a buddy checkout the error and he said it was fixed because...

The error in the 'MultiPHP INI >> Basic mode' because of an invalid syntax in both php variables listed in the error. According to error log, we have to mention either "Off" or "On" for both variables.
Thanks for your kind words @Chi.C.J.Rajeeva -- much obliged. :cool:

Reactions: Rajeeva Lochana